sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler t/c: I have a 2010 t/c..the rear a/c does not blow...front

Customer Question

I have a 2010 t/c..the rear a/c does not blow...front a/c is great...turn the blower on in back ..nothing
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  JacobTD replied 1 year ago.
Rear blower motor fuse should be checked. Then Power @ motor. Please reply results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuse is good..we're the heck is the motor..
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! The problem could be the control head, a wiring or TIPM issue, a failed resistor or the motor itself. If the fuse is good then checking for power and ground at the motor is definitely the next step. The rear blower motor is in the rear heater box. The rear heater box is behind the right rear quarter panel. To access it you'll need to remove the rear sill plate, the trim panel at the upper liftgate opening, the sill plate at the right sliding door, right rear upper seatbelt anchor, and then remove the right rear quarter trim panel. This will expose the heater box and you'll be able to get to the blower motor connector to test for power and ground.