sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My a/c works in the front area but the backseat a/c blows very

Customer Question

my a/c works in the front area but the backseat a/c blows very low and therefore doesn't get cold towards the back of the vehicle.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If the rear blower motor does work but runs slowly then you almost surely have a failed blower motor.
If the motor is running slowly then what will need to be done is test it's power and ground. The best way would be with a headlamp or fog lamp bulb set up across the blower motor connector terminals with the motor unplugged, ensuring that the bulb lights as brightly as if connected directly to the battery. If the power and ground load test ok then the motor can be condemned.