Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chrysler Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Chrysler Diagnostics
18617752

Chrysler pacifica: How to remove a power steering pulley on

Customer Question

How to remove a power steering pulley on a 2005 chrysler pacifica 3.8 v6
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
To remove the pulley from the power steering pump, and then reinstalling the pulley, will require the use of a special tool: Pulley Puller Set. If you do not have this tool, you can usually rent the set from most local "big chain" part stores. The pump will need to be removed from the vehicle, and the pulley removed from the pump "on the bench". CLICK HERE for a view of the removal tool installed on the pulley. CLICK HERE for a view of the installer tool on the pulley. Please remember, your rating is required. Leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer and let me know how my service was today! You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.