sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler 300c: My chry 300 5.7 have a p2122 p2111

Customer Question

My chry 300 5.7 have a p2122 p2111
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
You have a couple different issues going on at the same time if both of these are actively setting.
P2122 is for one of the accelerator pedal position sensors. There are two sensors in the accelerator pedal assembly each working at opposite voltages in unison with each other. This code sets when the number 1 sensor signal goes low. This could be the sensor itself or a short to ground on the circuit, most likely the sensor.
The P2111 sets when the throttle body is physically unable to close. This is either the throttle body or something foreign stuck in it. This is something that shoudl be repaired before the vehicle is driven because it's a safety issue.