Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler PT Cruiser: 2006 pt cruiser turns over, won't start.

Customer Question

2006 pt cruiser turns over, won't start. Has gas, won't fire.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P0522 engine code-oil sensor problem.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P0522 can be set due to any of the following,
Oil Pressure Sending Unit
Wiring concern at the sender ,
With the oil pressure sending unit being the most common cause. The place to start is to install wet gauge and monitor the oil pressure, normally this will not cause a no start if the engine has oil pressure. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. If you can check these thing and post back with which one your lacking I will help you get this resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having waited as long as I could for an answer without getting a response, I had the vehicle towed to a service facility. Though I can appreciate your assistance, it is no longer needed. The problem was diagnosed as a failed fuel pump.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you just the same and sorry for the long delay.