Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler 300 C SRT8: I drove through a flooded road and my

Customer Question

I drove through a flooded road and my car shut off and was stuck in the water about 15mins. The water was about half up the tire.. will the car start if it dries out?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! Hard to say what the water did to cause it to die, but letting it dry out will most likely allow it to restart. Get the vehicle towed to a spot where it can dry out in a warm garage and you should be ok.
Chris