sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler 300: My Chrysler(###) ###-####want start I charge the

Customer Question

My Chrysler(###) ###-####want start I charge the batter to the car but windows want come down it seem like key is not activated
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
You may have a number of things going on including power distribution and bus communication issues, but if it seems as if the key isn't doing anything and the battery is good then odds are you have an issue with the key or wireless ignition node (WIN). The WIN is the module in the dash where the key is inserted.
Are you seeing a message about a damaged or incorrect key?
Does nothing happen when the key is turned yet the headlamps work and interior lights come on when the door is opened?