Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler Seabring: I am trying to disarm my cousin seabring

Customer Question

I am trying to disarm my cousin seabring alarm, it goes off all the time and drains the battery
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Is this the OEM alarm or an added on aftermarket one?Is this occurring while its off and the key is out?
Normally its the hood switch or the door ajar sensors acting up. With some more information, I can help better. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris