MoparHeat
MoparHeat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Master Technician, 8+ years with Chrysler, ASE Certified Automotive Technician
67978266

Chrysler 200: the parking brake warning light comes on when

Customer Question

the parking brake warning light comes on when I stop at a corner or for a red light
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you...This is most likely due to low brake fluid in the fluid reservoir. There is a sensor to display that light when the fluid level is low. Sometimes when braking or turning the fluid moves away from the sensor. You may want to have the brake pads checked to see if they are thin and is the reason for low fluid level. Please check the brake fluid level and adjust to the full line. This will resolve this issue.Please let me know if you need more help or information. Thank you!
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just checking in to see what you have found. Please let me know. Thank you!