Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Crysler 300: good evening. I have a 06 300 ac wont kick on.

Customer Question

good evening. I have a 06 300 ac wont kick on. I change the heater switch in the car check all fuses change the high pressure switch. I cleaned all the grounds. when I unplug the high pressure switch the fans comes on. the fans don't work either. I can jump the relay and the compressor will kick on but no fans. change the front module but it was bad. I have 3 hot wires on the relay. when looking down at it bottom left and right are hot the top two the right one is hot the left turns the compressor on. try to jump the high pressure switch but no go. and yes there is Freon in the system 100lbs.any idea thanks
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,
Air Conditioning (A/C) Clutch Relay
Fuse #22
Integrated Power Module (IPM)
Integrated Power Module (IPM) Wiring
Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, see the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20300%20Jul%208.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon, check out you answer just now getting back on the car cant seem to find the page you sent me, could you please send again
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
See the link in the steps below, be sure to print them out as they will time out over time.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Jul%2012.pdf
Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.
Thank you again.