Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Battery went dead on 2005 pt cruser, recharged battery & passenger

Customer Question

Battery went dead on 2005 pt cruser, recharged battery & passenger side windows will not work, worked fine before battery went dead.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help ASAP, Thanks
Is your cruiser a convertible?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed the PT Cruiser, for a small fee I will tell you how to fix for no cost/
No thanks, ***** ***** got it resolved. If you find you need help in a couple of days on this concern or another, just let me know.