Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chrysler Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

Chrysler 300m: while driving in a parking lot if you turn all

Customer Question

while driving in a parking lot if you turn all the way to the left and then straighten the wheel it pulls to the left going forward or backwards if you turn all the way to the right and straighten the tires it then pulls to the right...had a new transmission installed thinking that would fix it and had the bushing on the transmission replaced any ideas of what it could be?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.
The rack and pinion steering solenoid control valve unit is at fault here and needs replaced. I uploaded a diagram showing it below
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691145/rack.PNG
please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you. If you have another question about this please let me know so l can continue to help you.
.