Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Pacifica Touring: I have a 2005 Pacifica with 118000

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Pacifica with 118000 miles. Yesterday it developed a problem with starting. All dash lights come on but the starter does not engage. Yesterday it did this intermittently, but did final start. Today, the starter has not engaged after numerous attempts.
I had oil & filter changed at Jiffy Lube last Wednesday. The check engine light has been on for a week, but, it has typically gone off and on for months at a time. Gas cap has been re- tightened.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been near two hours.............still waiting......
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following concerns,
Ignition Switch
Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Range Sensor
Wiring
In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Chr%20no%20start%20Jul%207.pdf