Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Chrysler Sebring LX: Chad, Ive got a 2002 Chrysler Sebring

Customer Question

Hi Chad, Ive got a 2002 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.4ltr. It was towed to me from a shop that said it had A BLOWN HEAD GASKET. iT DIED ON THE RUN AT ABOUT 30 MPH. iT HAS NO COOLANT LEVEL LOSS AND THE COMPRESSOION TEST SHOWED ABOUT 50 PSI DRY AND 60 PSI WET ON ALL 4. BUT IT HAS NO SPARK AND NO INJECTION PULSE. IT HAS POWER AT THE INJECTOR BUT NO PULSE. IT ALSO HAS POWER TO THE COIL BUT IT DOES NOT TOGGLE AS WELL. HAVE YOU EVER RUN ACROSS THIS.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youit doesnt have any compression,,i would think it has jumped time[maybe a broken timing belt]..it wont have a spark with a broken belt because the cam wouldnt be in sync with the crankthanksIf you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.,