Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Chrysler 300 C: were is the four way located on a 05

Customer Question

were is the four way flasher located on a 05 300c 5.7 hemi awd
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there an answer
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
This vehicle is not equipped with a "4-way" flasher. The lighting is controlled by the Integrated Power Module. The flashing of the lamps is also computer controlled...
What is the issue that you are having? I may be able to help if you can let me know what is happening and what the symptoms are...
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert