Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My 2007 PT Cruiser just stops. Electrical all works but won't

Customer Question

My 2007 PT Cruiser just stops. Electrical all works but won't even turn over. After I wait a little while it starts and runs fine. Then after a few miles it does it again. Then it starts again and runs fine. Relay?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
hi, is the check engine light on ?And did you see what codes are stored ?do you have a tach/rpm gauge in the dash cluster and if you do does that show rpms when it stalls and then wont' start right away ?..jazzmaster ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the engine light is not on. Not sure how to check codes. No tach
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
the codes have to be retrieved with a code reader or good scanner .also a good scanner can show you the rpms /cam and crank sensor syncs .so it may be good to use a good scanner or if you know anyone who has one for you to use or at least for them to use it on your vehicle .
other wise it is harder to diagnose .
check for spark at one of the spark plugs too ..
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 1 year ago.
hi, I am just checking back to see if I helped you or if you need assistance still .
If I helped you please let me know , thank you ..jazzmaster ..