FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

Chrysler 300M: I have a 2001 300M, 154,000 miles. I've a some

Customer Question

I have a 2001 300M, 154,000 miles. I've a some check eng codes that putting out. It P0300, P0303, & P0304. Any solution to this codes?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me how the vehicle is running besides the check engine light being on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It running good, I found out that my compression was low in the 4 cyclinder. It was was at 120 and the rest where at 170 to 180. Put some Engine restorer in it and it seem to to running better now. But sometimes the check engine light come with same code but it not a hard code, it pending code
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Eventually you will need to pull the cylinder head and have it rebuilt if you want to fix it. This is a common issue on this engine and typically stems from failing valve seats. If it is running okay I would not worry too much about it right now. Let me know if you need more help.