Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chrysler Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Chrysler Diagnostics
18617752

Chrysler Voyager: I would like to know what the torque is on

Customer Question

I would like to know what the torque is on the header bolts for a 2002 chrysler voyager
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... There is a torque value and sequence for this. The torque value is 19 Nm (14 lb-ft) and for the sequence, please CLICK HERE for the image. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.