Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Chrysler Town & Country: My 2009 t&c rear sliding door

Customer Question

My 2009 t&c rear sliding door no longer open with the door jamb button or the handle. They do work with the buttons on the overhead console up front. The fuse that supply the sliding door module is good. what can be the problem?
Ron LaScala
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.
.
.
Here is a link to what it states.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zqm5fr7hrfmxz6/GROUP%20power%20sliding%20door.pdf?dl=0
.
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks