EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience
34559540

Chrysler town& country: I just read a question that matches

Customer Question

I just read a question that matches my situation exactly. I just got my rear calipers replaced because I was told that would fix my emergency break which is not working, but when I went back I was told that it did not work because he did not know how to adjust my cables. I just read that it could be my automatic tension adjuster. How can we be sure?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. To be sure if the auto tension adjuster (part of the pedal assembly) there is a reset procedure to follow. If you perform the reset procedure and the tensioner does not automatically adjust the parking brake shoes then the pedal assembly needs to be replaced. CLICK HERE for the reset procedure. Thank you.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thank you for viewing my response. If you have any more questions or comments please ask. Otherwise please rate the service provided and thank you for using Just Answer.