Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler Crossfire: Did You ever find a way to get into

Customer Question

Hi Did You ever find a way to get into the trunk of a Crossfire Convertible with a broken outside latch and the top down and latched?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way the top want move.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Most likely you will have to have a lock smith come out and access the trunk with their tools.With the latch being damaged or broken and the top down this makes it impossible to gain access from the inside of the vehicle.A lock smith is the best option here for this.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call someone else dose not help. You are going to charge me for that? I don't think you should.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize my info didn't help here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
either find an answer or take the charge off my card.