Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Chrysler town and country: where is the crankshaft position

Customer Question

where is the crankshaft position sensor on 2005 3.3 town and country
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
The 3.3L/3.8L crankshaft sensor is located on the rear of the transmission housing, above the differential housing. The bottom of the sensor is positioned next to the drive plate.
….
I have a diagram along with the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3z6ilzg6zh5820i/2005%20Town%20and%20country%20ckp.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I see it from the top of engine compartment or from underneath the van (jacked up)?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Normally we get paid for the original answer(s) before any follow ups, but yes that is from the bottom. There is no way to see it from the top, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry, I've got that info, but still can't find it. I laying under the van, I see the passenger axle/rubber boot and the shorter drivers side axle/rubber boot, where do I go???????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry I will pay if I can find the CKP, but I am running out of time and will move on to another web site. Your PDF web site was deleted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry if you want to get paid please get back to me. Its getting dark here and I need car tomorrow.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
It is under there. All I can do is post the location with diagrams and instructions that do cost me dearly. Let me put the file back in the dropbox, thanks
.
.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Looks like you got it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry it is not in dropbox, it says been moved or deleted............
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I can upload it again along with the diagrams and instructions.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocm324tspko18vj/CKP%20Town%20and%20Country%203.3.pdf?dl=0
.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.