Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler: ron. I was the person with the 03 sebring

Customer Question

hello ron. I was the person with the 03 sebring you tried to help in the morning. I did what i was told and the vehicle still died around operating temp. as soon as the fan turn on around 215F. what do you suggest.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I am not seeing any record of having worked you before but I will try and help you. When the engine stalls there are a few things you are going to need to check. Start first with checking the fuel pressure, normal fuel pressure needs to be right at 53 to 63 PSI, anything lower then 53 would indicate a failing fuel pump. If the fuel pressure checks okay then the next thing to check would be to check for a good spark to the spark plugs as well as injector pulse while cranking the engine. Post back with the results and we can work from there.