Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

After buying a set of tires from merchants tire, they preformed

Customer Question

after buying a set of tires from merchants tire, they preformed a pressure check test to deyermine where a leak from the coolent hose was coming from.after determining that it was a loose clamp,they tightened it , solved the problem. yhe problem was, when I pulled away from their driveway my transmission would not shift out of first gear.they wont accept liability although absouyly nothing was going on with the car before that. what did they do
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you...With the services that were performed there is nothing that would relate to the transmission other than tire size if the tire size is different. Which still wouldn't cause your issue. It may not have had a problem before you took it in. However what they done wouldn't cause your issue. Most likely just a coincidental situation unless they intentionally done something to sabotage your transmission.Please let me know your thoughts and if you need further help or information. Thank you!