sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler Town & Country LX: my .2008 Chrysler town and

Customer Question

my .2008 Chrysler town and country blower motor was just replaced due to intermittent operation. 3 days later, I got the same problem. When I'm in neutral or park, I seem to be able to run it. Put it in drive, off it goes within 3 minutes or less
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
The problem could be a handful of things including wiring, the TIPM (module/fuse box under the hood), control head and the resistor or blower motor power module.
The first thing that should be done is determine whether the motor is missing power, ground or both.
Outside of a poor connection at the resistor from heat damage, the most common cause of intermittent blower motor operation on these vans is loss of power to the motor due to an internal TIPM issue or poor connection at the TIPM on the blower motor power feed circuit.