FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

I am looking to buy a 2006 or a2009 Chrysler 300 AWD what engine

Customer Question

I am looking to buy a 2006 or a2009 Chrysler 300 AWD what engine would last the longest the hemi or the 6cyl they both have 145000 or 130000
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that to many miles for those cars
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. If you are looking for the one that would last the longest it would definitely be the V6. The Hemi has a common history of failure. They fail all of the time at all different mileages. As for the V6, it has its own history of issues, but there was a recall and warranty extension on it to take care of it for free so most of them have been repaired. So if this is the car you want and you want long term reliability then go with the V6. Let me know if you need more help.