Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited: I have 2001 PT crusier.Will not

Customer Question

I have 2001 PT crusier.Will not start.Have replaced timming belt.crank sensor,coil,wires plugsnew injectors,new cam sensor.still will not start.I can spray starting fuild in to intake will sart for second.What is my problem?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
The fact that it starts for a second with starting fluid means that there is spark and compression, but no fuel
You need to check for power at the fuel pump when cranking. If present, replace the fuel pump. If not then we will need to trace down where power is lost to the fuel pump
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks