Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler Town Country 2004 chrysler town and

Customer Question

2004 chrysler town and country front wheel drive van my wife was driving home last night and she stopped at the store . when she got back in the van when she put it in reverse it would not go into reverse or and she put it in drive and it would not go forward. I got it towed home and when i checked it today i jacked up the front end off the ground and atarted it up i put it in all gears and the wheels will not turn , it sounds like the engine is under a load when i do this in all gears except park and netral.

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
These are not symptoms or electrical concerns, an issue internal with the clutches and bands. We need to start with doing a pressure check then a inspection of the valve body. Do you work on transmissions? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris