Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler PT Cruiser: I have a Remco LP-1 lube pump on a 2008

Customer Question

I have a Remco LP-1 lube pump on a 2008 PT Cruiser installed in 2012, currently with less that 200 hours on the pump. On our last trip the alarm started to sound, first intermittently then on red, solid. The pump still runs, all apparently working well, just an alarm. I performed all the troubleshooting steps I could and all wiring from the RV monitor to the end of the coiled cable works as indicated. As far as I can tell the problem is either the pump or the pressure switch. I would like to replace the pressure switch before I do anything with the pump. What is the part number of the pressure switch and where can I get one?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Remco would not give me the part number because I told them it was not my vehicle, I was getting information from another. They said it was a waste of time to have a 3rd wheel being you have to still call them anyways to get the part. Below is there phone number.1-***-***-**** You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris