Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler topwn country: 2007 town country number five injector

Customer Question

2007 town country number five injector stuck open
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The injector receive there signal from the PCM (computer) through ground switching. If the injector signal is correct and the injector is actually stuck open then it is likely bad. Does it remain open if you remove the connector from it? Post back with details and I will try and help you with this concern.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I changed the injecter out and its still open flooding the engine. Also used a test light connected to positive post on battery has ground on both terminals of injector.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the pmc moduler located ?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
If its still sticking with a new one then you either have a bad PCM and or the circuit from it to the injector is shorted to ground. The PCM is located in the left rear of the engine compartment. See the location in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCM%20Jun%2019.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is it going to take to fix this thing? The wire going to injecter is showing ground on brown and orange wire and on brown and white it also has ground low resistiance.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
I'm am not sure at this point, does it actually run with the alternator disconnected?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am talking about the wires going to the injecter
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
If the PCM is okay and the wire is showing a ground then it has to be shorted to ground in the harness. The brown/white wire should be power (key on) the other wire is the ground switching signal from the computer.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
The brown/orange should only be grounded when the engine is running and its an on off signal, have you considered running a new wire?