Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler 300: 2008 300 will not always start. have to try multiple

Customer Question

2008 300 will not always start. have to try multiple times. Lights are on, if you open door get ringing alarm. But no clicking noise nothing else will work in ON position
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! Have the battery checked out first. If it is ok, then have 5he ignition switch checked. I have seen issues with some of the switches on these vehicles. Hopefully it is just a battery problem. Your auto parts store will check it out for no charge.
I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.
Chris