Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler 300 Touring: Brad, I would appreciate your

Customer Question

Hi Brad,
I would appreciate your thoughts on the following set of symptoms. "2008 Chrysler 300 Touring"
1) Check engine light is out
2) ABS light is on always.
3) ESP/BAS is on always.
4) The Stability control light comes on when ignition switch is in the on or run position but goes out, and stays off after I press its console switch.
5) Curse Control is completely dead, the dash light does not illuminate and the system does not function.
6) I recently replaced the front driver side fender liner. It came unfastened and rubbed against the tire.
7) The above symptoms were first noticed after I replaced the fender liner, however, I do not know if the problems existed before the liner was replaced. Because I replaced the liner, and then noticed the above conditions, I replaced the wheel sensor cable, all symptoms remained the same after the cable was replaced.
I look forward to your thoughts, and I appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
Matt Jasinski
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** a 16 Yr Chrysler dealership technician and I will be helping you with your question today...
It sounds like a bad wheel speed sensor.. Do you know what codes are in the ABS module? If not I would have them read and post them here so I can better help you get it repaired..
Brad