Richard, Chrysler Technician
Experience:  Over 24 years of experience as lead tech and shop foreman.
18534624

Chrysler Le Baron: I need a wiring diagram radio in

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for the radio in my 1989 Crysler LeBaron.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Richard! I'm a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep tech with 23+ years experience & I'm going to try my best to help, so let's get started!
In a base model Lebaron, the pink wire should have power at all times and fuse #17 protects this circuit. The red/white wire should have battery voltage with the key on and fuse #20 protects this circuit. The braided ground strap provides ground to the radio. I can send you a wiring diagram but I don't have access to that until tomorrow. Let me know if you still need a diagram and I'll send you it tomorrow.
I hope this helps.
Thank you,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I hope this helps.
Thank you,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'm just checking in to see if the information I provided was helpful. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the full diagram. I have power in the two lines you mentioned, but the radio still will not turn on. I have 3 radios and none of them will come on.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
All you need to turn the radio on is power to those 2 wires and ground, there's nothing else you need I don't have access to a wiring diagram right now but will get you one asap.