Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My 2008 chrysler 300 stalls i have changed the oil,oil filters,plugs,fuel pump,plug coils

Customer Question

My 2008 chrysler 300 stalls i have changed the oil,oil filters,plugs,fuel pump,plug coils and cam shaft sensor. it still stalls what can i do
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! Did you replace the crank shaft position sensor also?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have changed that too. it still stalls
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Does it stall while driving at speed or only when slowing down? And after it stalls. will it restart immediately or do you have to wait for a while before it will restart?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It stalls will driving at speed and when slowing down,but it restarts immediately you try to restart
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks. Well you have replaced pretty much everything that would cause a stalling except for the PCM (engine computer). If no trouble codes are being set after it stalls, then I am suspecting that you have an internal problem with the PCM, and am recommending you replace it. I work at a Chrysler dealer and have seen this before.
I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need further assistance
Chris