Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Crossfire: Well Marty. I just acquired a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire.

Customer Question

Well hi Marty. I just acquired a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire. The BAS ESP lights are coming on intermittently. I am searching for a cause and solution. You popped up.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The most common issue is the stop light switch located on the Brake pedal bracket under the dash. If the battery was low or had died recently you could try turning the steering wheel all the way left and all the way right about three or four times to see if the warning goes away Of course it always helps to have a fault code but those are the two most common issues I hope this helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.