Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler 300 Touring: my 07 Chrysler shut down and will not

Customer Question

my 07 Chrysler shut down and will not start. There was a GPS tracker installed and after remove it the car will not start.I bought the car from on online auction about a mouth ago and everything works ok until 2 days ago I nothing the GPS tracker. I tried reconnect the GPS but still not working.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes I still need help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am able to use the remote to lock/unlock the car but the engine attempt to start but will not turn over. car has a full tank of gas, battery is charge, check the fuse in the back and front all tested to be good.