Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2001 sebring.radio works sometime. I pull batwing fuse out

Customer Question

2001 sebring.radio works sometime. I pull batwing fuse out and it resets for just a few mins
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This is typically a Internal failure of the Logic Circuit (not unusual)Repair or Replace is needed.Repair est apprx $185.00 - 275.00 depending on Shop & PartsParts are getting harder to find, as Chrysler has stopped producing Parts for Radios below 2005You can remove the Radio & get the Model Number & Part Number of the Radio on the Label.Many times you can find the same Model Number On-Line or E-Bay for much less than Repair.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..