Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler PT Cruiser: My daughter has a 2007 Pt Cruiser. We

Customer Question

My daughter has a 2007 Pt Cruiser. We recently spent a lot of money to replace several components of the AC system (felt like all components to me!) Compressor, Accumulator/receiver direr, condenser fan motoer. The car will not blow cold air when the AC is on. I'm now told we need to replace the AC control unit. Can you give me an estimate of the cost? I'm also wondering if it makes sense that it wasn't discovered that it was needed when the repair work was done. Thanks
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The labor to replace the AC/heater control assembly runs .8 of one hour and the factory list price is right at $140.00. If it is in fact actually is bad then yes it should have been discovered during the initial diagnosis.