MoparHeat
MoparHeat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Master Technician, 8+ years with Chrysler, ASE Certified Automotive Technician
67978266

Chrysler 200: How do I remove the door handles on 2015 Chrysler

Customer Question

How do I remove the door handles on 2015 Chrysler 200 pls
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long do I have to wait for an answer, feeling a little gilted here
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you...
There is a rubber plug on outside edge of door when open in the area of the door handles. Remove the plug. Through this access hole there is a set screw for the handle. It requires a Torx driver. Not sure if it's a T20 or T25. Fully loosen the screw. Once it is loosened, slightly pull on the handle and remove the handle cap. The handle cap contains the door lock cylinder on the driver's door. With it removed you can slide the handle back where the cap was and rock the handle out of the door and disconnect the connector. Reverse this process to re-install. This process will work for all four doors.
NOTE: Don't let the connector fall back into the door or the door panel will have to be removed to reconnect.
Always glad to help! Please let me know if you need more help or information. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that is incorrext, I asked how to remove the door handles on a 2015 chrysler 200, no plug in front and certainly not in back doors, so I will not pay for this answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And this response insukts me, I need diagram of the correct answer as it involves removing the door skin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls direct me to complaints, this is completely unacceptable response and very amateur
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the confusion. Are you sure this is a 2015 model? May I have the last eight of your VIN to verify? According to service information for the 2015 model this should be the case.