sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler 300M: Tom. I have a 2002 300 m. A while ago the

Customer Question

Hi Tom. I have a 2002 300 m. A while ago the led lights on the radio stopped working but the radio & CD plus all the controls continued to function. Now the radio & CD doesn't work at all. Also, the led lights for the environmental control stopped working, but the Ac & heater still work. Sure would like them to start working again. Any suggestions?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The original issue with the radio was an internal failure. Not functioning at all now could be a loss of power or ground to it, but if the power locks an interior lights work then odds are the powers and ground are ok. If fuses are good then the radio would need to be removed and it's powers and ground tested, if ok then the radio will need to be replaced or sent for repair to somewhere such as United Radio.

If the a/c control head operates but the display does not then the failure is also internal and it will need to be repalced.