SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience
10552493

Trying to put feron in a 2002 pt curiser after pulling a vacum,

Customer Question

trying to put feron in a 2002 pt curiser after pulling a vacum, pulled in 4 ounces and stop, which legs do I jump across to engage compressor on relay.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer.I will do my best to answer your question.Turn the relay over and find pins 87 and 30 (or 3 and 5 depending on how it's labeled) and then find their mates in the fuse box side. Use a short piece of wire or straightened paper clip, with the key on momentarily jump between these terminals and see if the compressor clutch clicks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Never could get compressor to kick in, assuming compressor is bad, lady just bought car, I did discover compressor was unpluged for some reason or another. got power to clutch.

Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
Ok then compressor clutch is bad then since you have power to it.