Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Car only starts when holding the gas pedal down once you let

Customer Question

car only starts when holding the gas pedal down once you let the gas pedal up it shuts off
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have replaced the crank shaft sensor, cam shaft sensor, power train module, fuel pump, fuel filter and had the ignition switch in the steering column fixed. The car still will not start and stay running. Only will run if the gas pedal is pushed down to the floor once you let off the car dies.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start with checking the actual fuel pressure as well as running a scan on the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. It would also be helpful to know what year your Chrysler is and which engine you are working on. Let me know and we can work from there.