Mrchippeway
Mrchippeway, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler,jeep,dodge tech for 4 years, overall 8 years in automotive and 1 year heavyduty
66273772

I have a 2005 T&C and I can't separate the rear AC line from

Customer Question

i have a 2005 T&C and I can't separate the rear AC line from the evaporator on the right hand side it seems glued together... any suggestions.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mrchippeway replied 1 year ago.
i am a chrysler trained technician that is currently still working with chrysler and keeping up to date on new products and training.
I usually have luck soaking it down with penetrating fluid and twisting the lines back and forth with my hands. I usually remove the rear exhaust rubber and then use a rachet strap to pull the exhaust far enough out of the way to work on it! Last option is splitting it with a chisel have done this too bud have to be careful not to dig too deep and bend the round line that fits into the evaporator. Take your time and it should come off. Out of all the jobs I did only once I had to order the hoses! So odds are in your favor! Good luck talk to you later