Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Thanks, Chris. If you would, please provide a diagram to locate

Customer Question

Thanks, Chris. If you would, please provide a diagram to locate those parts with replacement steps. Also, if there is a PCM "break-in" or programming process (I'm guessing it's just plug in and the PCM finds everything it needs) include those steps as well. Thx.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Refresh my memory. I do not recognize the original question or your problem.
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was my question yesterday about the 2007 Sebring with the three fault codes for speed control switch and several electronics problems.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok. Let me see what I can find. In the future, try not to open up a new question if it is related to the original question. Just reply back to me using the reply link in the original message.
Chris