Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler Pacifica: How do I replace the anti-theft switches

Customer Question

Hello How do I replace the anti-theft switches in my 2004 Pacifica? I get no response when I try to start it. A dealer said the Anti-Theft switches are bad
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. ***NOTE*** This is not a FREE site, the deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
Are you referring to the SKIM module?
Brad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure. The dealer just told my daughter that is what was needed. If that is part of it then, yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no response, no clicking or anything when I turn the key. The lights all work.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I'm sorry but even if you were to replace the SKIM module, it would need to be programmed with a scantool before it would start the vehicle. Unless you have a scantool it sounds like you will need to let a shop handle this repair for you..
Let me know,
Brad