Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbo: Has there been any progress finding

Customer Question

Has there been any progress finding the fix for the pt cruiser's electric/flashing dash light/stall problem?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
We are only allowed by the website to address one concern per post, which would you like me to help with the flashing lights or stalling issues?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well they're all one issue so if you don't know then you don't know. It's an extremely common and dangerous problem and many owners of pt cruisers are experiencing this issue and have been for over a decade with no remedy that I've been able to find.
Hi
I can diagnose and resolve most all issues. Working through this website only allows me to diagnose one at a time. Pick one and I can get started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the dash lights flash on and the car stalls all at the same time! One issue!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back.
You can contact the website to get a refund. Sorry you decided you do not want my help.