Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler Town and Country: The sunroof on my 2009 town and

Customer Question

The sunroof on my 2009 town and country leaks. It looks as if it is not closing all the way. Is there a way to manually adjust it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! If the glass panel does not fully move to the closed position the sunroof module may need to be initialized. To initialize the motor, press the vent-button until the glass panel has reached the full-vent position. Once in full vent hold the vent button for 15 seconds. The mechanism will make a click. This is the indication that the sunroof module is initialized. Now see if it will fully close. If it still will not, then further diagnosis will be needed.
I hope this helps,
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to recalibrate the sunroof?
Chris