Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Town and country: We have a 2005 Chrysler Town and

Customer Question

We have a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country with 53k. The A/C will not turn on. Radio and other - no problems.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you need to do is to install a set of AC pressure gauges and check to see if the system is full of Freon. A normally full systems pressure should be right at 100 to 110 on both gauges with the system off and 35 to 40 PSI on the low side with the system on and 200 to 225 on the high side . If the system is low on Freon and or out of Freon the compressor will not engage. Check this and post back and we can work from there.