Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Trying to replace passenger side sun visor on my 2005 Chrysler

Customer Question

trying to replace passenger side sun visor on my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. Have the screws out & trying to get the electrical cord out fat enough to get to the connector to unplug but don't know how hard to pull on it. There seems fo be quite a bit of resistance
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Normally there should be enough slack in the wiring to get the connector out far enough to access the connector. You should be able to gently tug on the harness enough to get the plug out far enough to access it. Just don't jerk it real hard to avoid any damage.