Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have sent in to Chrysler now three times my radio/ navigation

Customer Question

I have sent in to Chrysler now three times my radio/ navigation from my 2008 Jeep Cherokee Limited. They have attempted to "fix" , update hardware etc. Each time it comes back it works - first for 5 hours, then for 4 days, then 7 days...then it goes off - black. The mechanic has tested battery, computer system, fuses, power etc.....Any ideas?? any suggestions???
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
If the screen is going black and the update didn't fix it then you will need to replace the radio..
Let me know,
Brad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But it worked each time for a period of time
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Yes we see this at the dealership, and if the update didn't correct it then the radio will need to be replaced..
I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance all you have to do is reply..
And feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs.
Have a great day,
Brad